Vendor Application Form (7/21/14)
In conjunction with the South Oakland Community Day (SOCD)
Saturday, September 6, 2014 – Noon to 7PM
Dan Marino Field, Frazier St and Dawson St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213
Vendors’ Set-Up at 10AM
On September 6, 2014 a community day will be held which will include vendors at Dan Marino Field, Frazier St and Dawson St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213; from Noon to 7PM.
Applicant herein, does apply for table space at this event, hereafter SOCD, does agree to provide table space to the Applicant. Applicant does agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Charge of $15 is for table space only, rain or shine, and is non-refundable.
- No specific placement or location will be guaranteed.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, and any other covering/shelter (maximum 10ftx10ft).
- All tables must be covered, and items must be within boundaries of the table, and any extras under the table. Keep your assigned area clean, and it must be cleared before leaving.
- Applicant agrees that SOCD will not be held liable or responsible for any theft, damage, or other harm to vendor’s items or property.
- Applicant agrees that SOCD will not be held responsible for any sales tax collections and/or insurance coverage.
- INDEMNITY – In consideration for the grant of this license, Applicant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SOCD and the site from and against any claim, damage, liability, injury, expense or loss including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, by reason of any suit, claim, demand, judgment or cause of action initiated by any person arising out of or in connection with this agreement, whether the same results from the negligence or willful misconduct, solely or jointly with Applicant, of the Event, or the Events employees or otherwise, it being the intent of the provision to absolve and protect SOCD from any and all loss, including loss due to its own negligence. Licensee specifically agrees to assume the risk of the above stated losses, and this provision is specifically desired by the parties and has been bargained for. SOCD shall retain the right to be represented by counsel of its own choosing at Applicant’s reasonable expense as set forth above.
- Because this is an outdoor event, electric outlets are not available.
- There are a limited number of participant/vendor spaces. Participants will be selected with regard to appropriateness and benefit for this event and the South Oakland Community, with some preference given to South Oakland or otherwise local residents if application and payment is received by Friday August 1, 2014.
- Applications are due by Friday August 15, 2014.
- Approvals will be sent between Saturday August 16, 2014 and Tuesday August 19, 2014 with instructions on payment.
- Payment is due by Monday August 25, 2014.
- Any action or items deemed inappropriate will be immediately stopped or removed, and Participant may be wholly removed from the event grounds.
- All decisions regarding these terms are at the sole discretion of SOCD Planning Committee representatives on hand.
Checks should be made payable to Oakland Planning & Development Corporation, and note “South Oakland Community Day” or “SOCD” on check. Any checks or payment from vendors that are not approved will be returned.
Any questions please use SouthOaklandPgh.org/contact or fill out the vendor information form below.