Last updated 6/21/16. Check back for updates.
in conjunction with
South Oakland Community Day
Saturday, August 27, 2016 – Noon to 7PM
Dan Marino Field, Frazier St and Dawson St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213
Fee $15 non-refundable – Vendors’ Set-Up starts at 10AM
South Oakland Community Day (SOCD) is an event to be held on August 27, 2016 which will include vendors at Dan Marino Field, Frazier St and Dawson St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213; from Noon to 7PM.
Applicant is applying for table space at this event. The following are some of the main terms and conditions:
- Charge of $15 is for table space only, rain or shine, and is non-refundable.
- No specific placement or location will be guaranteed.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, and any other covering/shelter (maximum 10ftx10ft).
- All tables must be covered, and items must be within boundaries of the table, and any extras under the table. Keep your assigned area clean, and it must be cleared before leaving.
- Because this is an outdoor event, electric outlets are not available.
- There are a limited number of participant/vendor spaces. Participants will be selected with regard to appropriateness and benefit for this event and the South Oakland Community, with some preference given to South Oakland or otherwise local residents if application and payment is received by Friday July 29, 2016.
- Applications are due by Wednesday August 10, 2016.
- Approvals will be sent between Friday August 12, 2016 and Wednesday August 17, 2016 with instructions on payment.
- Payment is due by Monday August 22, 2016.
Please fill out the form below and we will send you the application document to sign with payment instructions. Any checks or payment from vendors that are not approved will be returned.
Any other questions please use SouthOaklandPgh.org/contact.