Southbound Bloomfield Bridge Closure begins Wednesday, July 29, 2015
PennDOT District 11 is announcing the southbound Bloomfield Bridge in the City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, will close to traffic beginning Wednesday, July 29, weather permitting.
Beginning at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, a 23 consecutive day, around-the-clock closure of southbound Bloomfield Bridge will occur. The bridge will be closed to southbound traffic at Liberty Avenue. Traffic will be detoured.
- From the northern end of the bridge, take Liberty Avenue east
- Turn right onto Baum Boulevard
- Turn right onto North Craig Street
- North Craig Street becomes Bigelow Boulevard
- Follow Bigelow Boulevard back to the Bloomfield Bridge
- End detour
Motorists are advised to use caution, slow down and expect changing traffic patterns. Work zone safety is everyone’s responsibility.
To help keep motorists informed as work on the Route 380 project continues, remember to sign-up to receive eAlerts for the latest news and project updates OR visit the project information website at bigelow-baumblvd.otmapgh.org.