The City of Pittsburgh's Affordable Housing Task Force is hosting 4 Deliberative Forums this March, and we want to hear from you! Please help us spread the word in your community.
RSVP HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/gh3e8tRIhZ
The Affordable Housing Taskforce's Deliberative Community Forums will give neighbors a chance to learn about the work of the Affordable Housing Task Force. The forums will also provide an opportunity for the community to provide input on affordable housing issues, specifically relating to policies, programs or initiatives designed to increase the supply of affordable housing in the City of Pittsburgh.
Affordable Housing Task Force Deliberative Forums – 6-8:30pm
- West End – Monday 3/7, American Legion, 2863 Chartiers Ave., Pgh PA 15204
- South Side – Tuesday 3/15, Lifespan Knoxville Resource Center, 320 Brownsville Rd., Pgh, PA 15210
- North Side – Wednesday 3/23, Letter Carrier’s Union Hall, 841 California Ave., Pgh, PA 15212
- East End – Tuesday 3/29, Kingsley Association, 6435 Frankstown Ave., Pgh, PA 15206
Each forum will include:
– A brief overview of the Affordable Housing Task Force and Affordable Housing in Pittsburgh
– Small group discussions of priorities recommended by the task force
– Q&A opportunities with the panel members
All forums contain the same presented content, and are open to every resident of the City of Pittsburgh. Families are encouraged to attend and participate.