Friday January 31st is the kids movie night from 5pm-7pm.
- Due to the size of the building and limited people to run the event, we are limiting the number of children to 30, so signing up beforehand is recommended. Please include child’s name, parents’ names, address and contact number.
- Children ages 5-15 are welcome. Any children ages 5-9 are required to have a parent or older sibling to accompany them.
- Some food/snacks will be provided, but parents must provide and coordinate any special diet or other restrictions.
- Donations of snacks and beverages are definitely welcome.
- All children MUST be picked up by 7pm.
Saturday February 1st is the adult get-together from 7pm-10pm.
- For this first event, we are planning more of an eat, meet and greet so that neighbors can introduce themselves and discuss topics of interest and ideas for future events like like music, movies, games, etc.
- This event is for ages 21 and older.
- Due to the size of the building and limited people to run the event, we are limiting the number of adults to 40, so signing up beforehand is recommended. Please include your name, address and contact number.
- Donations of a covered dish, hors d’oeuvres, snacks and beverages are definitely welcome.
- Anyone that would like to share some of their favorite beer or wine for their neighbors to try is also welcome. To avoid this becoming a “bar” night, we ask that you limit to one or two drinks total per person.
We reserve the right to ask anyone who is disruptive at any event to leave.
Please RSVP via email or talk to Janet Sims in person.
Just a heads-up, the second monthly events will be Friday February 28th for the kids and Saturday March 1st for adults.