01/06 2014

Possible change to SONG Meeting for January

As the weather predictions for Tuesday 1/7/14 seem pretty definite for temperatures around zero and wind chills as low as -20 to -30, it’s looking like we should cancel or postpone.  One option may be the following Tuesday 1/14/14.  Let us know your thoughts if you are planning on coming and we’ll see what we can arrange.

If you have any neighbors who might need some assistance, please check in on them to make sure they are ok.