The National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing of prescription drugs, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of medications.
Turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal Saturday, April 30th from 10am to 2pm at the Zone 4 Police Station 5358 Northumberland St, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
or these other Oakland locations:
- UPMC, Falk Pharmacy: Falk Medical Bldg, 2nd Floor Lobby, 3601 Fifth Ave
- UPMC, UPMC Presby, Prescription Shop, 1st Fl, 200 Lothrop St
- UPMC, Forbes Pharmacy of WPIC: Oxford Bldg, 7th Fl, 3501 Forbes Ave
- UPMC, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, Main Lobby, 1st Fl, 300 Halket St
- Pitt Police, University Pharmacy, 103 University Pl