National Take-Back Initiative
Got Drugs? – National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
September 26, 2015; 10AM to 2PM
The National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing of prescription drugs, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of medications.
Take Back Day – September 12, 2015, 10AM to 2PM
Hosting organizations and locations in Oakland:
UPMC – Police
- Falk Pharmacy: Falk Medical Bldg, 2nd Flr Lobby, 3601 Fifth Ave.
- UPMC Presbyterian, Prescription Shop, 1st Flr, 200 Lothrop St
- Forbes Pharmacy of WPIC: Oxford Bldg, 7th Flr, 3501 Forbes Ave.
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, Main Lobby, 1st Flr, 300 Halket St
Univ of Pgh Police Dept
- University Pharmacy, 103 University Place
CMU Police Dept
- CMU Police Dept, 300 S. Craig St.