Find year-round events for fun, entertaining and engaging things to do in the greater Pittsburgh Area.
Having fun doesn’t have to empty your wallet! Many of Pittsburgh’s annual events are free, family friendly and deliver a unique experience.
A sampling of ongoing and upcoming events and places to visit:
- Kelly Strayhorn Theater – Pgh East Side
- The First Fridays at the Frick – Free admission, $5 donation suggested.
- The Frick Collects: From Rubens to Monet, Free Admission thru May 14, 2017
Check out their website for the complete list and links to respective sites.
Also check out the list of great family adventures in Pittsburgh this month from NEXTPittsburgh
- Winter Flower Show and Light Garden at Phipps: Nov 25 – Jan 8
- Pittsburgh Restaurant Week: January 9—15
- Gallery Crawl in the Cultural District: January 20
- The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity at Ace Hotel Pittsburgh: January 26—February 4
- Imbibe Northside at the Mattress Factory: January 28
- Multiple Choice Hip-Hop at the August Wilson Center: January 29